Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spiritual Warfare - Walking with God is not for Wimps

We are in the middle of a sermon series looking at 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. The more I study this passage and its implications, the more I am struck by the fact that true Christianity is not for weaklings. Instead, it requires tremendous courage to deal with the issues in our lives that allow the enemy the opportunity to keep us from knowing God fully.

For me, it means that I am learning a whole new way of thinking about life and problems. It means trying to understand God's perspective and what He wants me to do in each situation I am in. Sometimes this is hard and even a little scary, but in the end I've found that His way always brings greater joy and freedom.

This week we will be talking about how we can know the truth about ourselves, our circumstances, our relationships and about God himself.

Join us...I dare you!

Pastor Karl

No comments: